Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Sunday Sharing


Today has been pretty lazy and I mean LAZY! No energy to do much of anything but thats ok, at least I made it to church and haven't done that for awhile. I really need those prayers that will lead me there every Sunday, thanks in advance!

The one and only thing I did this afternoon was make my homemade doggie bed. I found this tutorial on a web site called Crafters.org. Its one of those tie knots patterns that doesn't take long and involves NO sewing! My favorite kind. Its super easy and before I even got it done, little Jazz was trying to get on it! She loves it. If you have dogs or even kittys (if you read her blog you will find even guinea pigs love these) you need to make one. It should take about 1 hr if your slow like me.

Here's the website with the tutorial near the bottom!!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236744.20

1 comment:

krissy said...

It looks like a bed of rose petals! Beautiful, I want one!